How To Research On Blog Topics

 How To Research On Blog Topics:


Whenever we start writing blogs or content We are not able to understand what should we write and on which topic SO today we'll discuss 6 tools through which We can decide the topic on which we should write.


How To Research On Blog Topics


 First of all, we need to define our niche Means my target audience and it's category Whether I want to write on fitness or on anything, so we need to decide our niche Where are we better What's that thing that we have a good command. We can start with these blogs, after that, we'll open Google trends.

 there are two types of content One is trending and the other is long-lasting.

Trending content should be written in the beginning because that increases our motivation level. and how do we know about the trending topic, that is by Google trends?   We opened Google trends and searched nutrition Suppose I want to write something on nutrition So I searched nutrition on google in our specific audience Suppose I am writing my blog for Indian audience SO there I should select India and search trend. It'll show my trending topics I can analyze and can extract the idea.

When I will read 10 blogs of my niche I can understand the direction I should go into Do I want to write about protein or about exercise or best brands in India. One more way There is a site named BuzzSumo I can search the keyword on which I want to write. It can show me trending topics. In my niche About no. of shares on Facebook and how many Means all the data of social media backlinking percentage of sharing.

You can imagine the blog that this blog is shareable. So what did you do SUppose there was this blog, 10 tips to look beautiful So what did you do? 50 Tips to look beautiful and made a blog on it Google will find you interesting and write genuine 50 tips. and Google will push your content and chances are, your blog will rank high only if your content is good, and if you followed everything. The next step is the Google Keyword planner.  tool What do we need to do? We need to open Google Adwords and make an id There is a keyword planner tool We'll open it and will search it. It will give us a lot of ideas the topic you are talking about has how many searches If you selected India You can check searches in India.

If you want to write a blog only for Delhi then you can search this too and even for a specific pin code. But don't be this much specific. The audience will be less. It's reaching and no. of people reading will be less and you can target location wise and full India centric also. But after some research. One more thing We'll write keyword on the google and will see the suggestion of google So Google thinks that people are searching for these keywords We can research from here to Suppose right after writing nutrition in the search box, I see suggestions Nutrition brand, nutrition supplements.

I can make blogs on those suggestions Now I don't want to check There's an alternative, Ubersuggest There's a site named Ubersuggest. Go there and search your keyword You can find the same data It's your choice ubersuggest or googles search All these tools are free Means you can easily use this free version.

 Next is Reddit We went to Reddit and found out that these are the keywords that other people have written blogs on. We can notice all their points and can adopt certain things from them and can modify somethings, Same is quora, we can find questions regarding A niche. I'll tell you about this in link building. You can answer their questions and include your blog in that content So Quora is a part of Content Network, where people ask questions and people responds in long paragraphs. So you can search.

Okay friends,  If any doubts, do ask me in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments